I am back in Texas for the week and it is HOT! I can’t even imagine cooking or wanting any sort of hot food…..if popsicles were not sugar bombs I think I would be living off of them!
Need a light and refreshing meal idea to beat the heat? Try this Amalfi Salad, made with heirloom tomatoes and grapefruit!
I found these heirloom tomatoes at Whole Foods, aren’t they gorgeous?
- 5 heirloom tomatoes, cut in half or quartered (in assorted colors)
- Handful of mini heirloom tomatoes, cut in half
- Handful of radishes, sliced paper thin
- 1 Half grapefruit, sectioned
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- Lemon slices, to garnish
- Arrange tomatoes, grapefruit, radishes and lemon slices on 2 plates. Zest one lemon over both plates. Dress with fresh lemon salad dressing.
Makes 2 servings